4 December 01, 2017
Articles and Statements
1. Bobrov L.A., Zaytsev V.P., Orlenko S.P., Salnikov A.V.
The Late Jurchen (Early Manchu) Helmet of the Second Half of the 1610s to the Mid-1630s from the Collection of the Armoury Chamber of the Moscow Kremlin
2. Dudin M.N., Smirnov W.V., Rusakova E.P.
The Formation of Entrepreneurship in Russia: Historical Background and Modernity
3. Puzanov V.D.
The Formation and Discharge service of the Cossacks of Siberia in the XVIII century
4. Dzhundzhuzov S.V., Lyubichankovskiy S.V.
Kalmyks of Southern Ural in the XVIII – early XX century: Problems of Assimilation, Acculturation and Preservation of Ethnic Identity
5. Shaidurov V.N.
On the History of the Roma in the Russian Empire (second half of the 18th – first quarter of the 19th century)
6. Samokhin K.V., Korolyova L.Yu.
The Military Factor and the Mobilization Wave Mechanism as the Main Features of Modernization in Russia during the Imperial Period
7. Vinogradov B.V.
The Development of Russia-Mountain People Interaction in the last quarter of XVIII century in the Context of Factors, Prospective and Problems of Integrating of Mountain People into Imperial State System
8. Chursin A.A., Semenov A.S., Kokuitseva T.V.
To the Issue of the Combat Use of Missile Weapon in the Caucasus in the XIX century
9. Dushkova N.A., Grigorova V.A.
At the Origins of the Formation of the Entrepreneurial Layer Among the Handicraftsmen in the Central Chernozem Region
10. Ermachkov I.A., Koroleva L.A., Svechnikova N.V., Gut J.
Military-Sanitary Affairs in the Caucasus in 1803–1808 years: the Characteristic Peculiarities
11. Rajović G., Ezhevski D.O., Vazerova A.G., Trailovic M.
The Exchange of Prisoners as a New Form of the Russian-Circassian Dialogue at the Beginning of the 19th Century: Part I
12. Buranok S.O., Malkin S.G., Levin Y.A.
Estimates of the Colonial Policy of Great Britain in Malaya and Singapore
13. Nurova O.G.
The Natural Environment in the Daily Life of Disabled People in the Volga region (XIX century)
14. Natolochnaya O.V., Chikhladze L.T., Yablochkina I.V., Gordeev I.A.
Sports Training in Parts of the Active Army in the Period of the Caucasian War
15. Akhmetova A.V., Dementeva V.V., Ivaschenko Y.S.
Transformation of Legal Status and its Influence on the Culture of Native Minorities of the Far East in XIX – Early XX centuries
16. Ochir-Garyaeva I.K., Komandzhaev E.A.
Features of Regional Management in Russia: Historical and Legal Aspects (on the Example of Kalmykia)
17. Cherkasov A.A., Smigel M., Bratanovskii S., Valleau A.
The Losses of the Russian army during the Russian-Persian War of 1826–1828: the Historical-Statistical Study
18. Sultangalieva G.S., Dalayeva T.T., Malikov B.U.
Understanding of Kazakh Volost by Russian Officials of the XIX century
19. Shashkova A.V., Rakitskaya I.A., Pavlov E.Ya.
Emergence and Activity of Legal Entities in Russia in the Pre-Revolutionary Period (comparative analysis)
20. Shakhnovich M.M., Chumakova T.V.
From the history of Religious Studies in Russia: The study of the History of Christianity (in the second half of the 19-th – early 20-th century)
21. Lepeshkina L.Y.
Ethnographic Researches of Ecological Culture of the Peoples of the Volga region in the XIX – early XX centuries
22. Izbassarova G.B.
Institute of the Guardian in the Kazakh Steppe in the XIXth century: Legal Status and Duty Regulations
23. Kolesov V.I.
“Study of the Livles Remnants, Descendants of the Primitive Inhabitants of the Province”: A. Sjögren and F. Wiedemann Scientific Activity in the middle of XIX c.
24. Likhachev E.N., Pustovetov G.I., Likhacheva A.E.
Evolution of the Planning Organization of Peasant Farmers in Western Siberia the middle of XIX – early XX century
25. Okatiev N.A., Ostrovskaya A.A., Makarov Y.N.
The Cruising Service of the Black Sea Fleet in the 1860s: Regulations and Practical Application
26. A.Y. Peretyatko
"Before Giving to the Nation or Tribe a New Order, One Must First Ask the People of this Nation Whether They Need This Order": the Local Prerequisites for the Reforms of 1860–1870 on the Don. Part II
27. Nemytina M.V., N.N. Efremova, Mikheeva T.Ts.
Evolution of Judicial System of the Russian Empire: from Estate Court to All-Estates Court
28. Golovashina O.V., Linchenko A.A.
"Exchanging the Past": Historical Memory, Money and National Identity in the Russian Empire and Central Europe in second half of XIX – early XX centuries
29. Blokhin V.V., Soloviev E.A.
N.K. Mikhailovski and the Democratic Movement in Russia in the second half of the XIX сentury: Political Doctrine and Activity (to the 175th Anniversary of Birthday)
30. Menshikova E.N., Semenov M.Y., Kozlov K.V., Dvoretskiy E.V.
Night as a Special Dimension of Human Life in the Cultural Life of the Russian Provincial Town in terms of the Historical end of the late 19th – early 20th century
31. Konovalov A.A., Tamazov M.S., Shorova M.B., Mirzoeva S.G.
The Concepts of Multifactor and the Historical Regularity in Russian Liberal Historical Thought at the turn of XIX and XX centuries
32. Lysenko Y.A., Goncharov Y.M.
The Emirate of Bukhara and the Khanate of Khivan in Foreign Policy of the Russian Empire: Experience of the Frontery Modernization
33. Alexander B. Khramtsov
Local Authorities and Prostitution in Pre-Revolutionary Siberia (on materials of the city of Tyumen)
34. Stavetskaya I.V., Medvedeva N.G.
The Role of the "Siberian Trade Newspaper" in the Development of the Advertising Business of Merchant Tyumen at the end of the 19th century
35. Sungurov P.A.
The Socio-Economic Situation of Omsk at the beginning of the 20th century
36. Cherepanova V.N., Putilina Y.V., Savitskaya Y.P.
Historical Sources of the early ХХ century about the Siberian Students: an Analysis of Archival Data and Published Materials
37. Zhitin R.M., Topilsky A.G.
Location of the Industry and Industrial Typology of the Counties of the Central Chernozem region in the early ХХ century
38. Dudin P.N.
The Role of Russian Diplomatic Mission in Beijing in Safeguarding Russia's Interests in the Establishment of the Statehood of Barga (1912–1915)
39. Pivovarova I.V., Zubareva J.V.
Charitable Siberian Students at the turn of XIX–XX centuries
40. Rodina V.N.
Regulation of Behavior of Studying Youth of Siberia at the turn of XIX–XX centuries
41. Ustinova O.V., Kirilova O.V.
Socio-Demographic Characteristics of Siberian students in the early twentieth century (on materials of the journal "Siberian student": 1914–1916)
42. Trut V.P., Borodin S.V., Tarakanov V.V.
Position of the Cossacks of the Petrograd garrison during the October uprising in the Capital and Participation of Cossack Units in the Campaign of Kerensky-Krasnov
43. Mitiukov N.W., Kondratenko R.V., Korobeinikov A.V., Dashyan A.V., Mitrofanov A.F.
Networking in Scientific Projects on Naval History